Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.
Find things to work on
We label issues that we need help with the
help wanted tag. We also categorize them with the following tags:
These are the main categories that you can work on. We further mark issues with a
high-priority tag or a
good first issue tag to indicate their importance to the project and subjective level of easiness to get started on respectively. If you don’t see the
triaged tag or you see any of the
needs-discussion tags, it may not be wise to start working on these issues.
Here are a few quick links to get you started:
- Good first bugs
- Good first features
- High impact issue that need help
- Issues need reproduction scripts
- Issues need triaging
yarn run build
yarn run watch
Using the local builds
alias yarn="node /path/to/yarn/lib/cli/index.js"
yarn run test
yarn run lint
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you’ve added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you’ve changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
By contributing to Yarn, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its BSD license.